Sunday, June 1

Yonder in the Yard

It seems every year, spring arrives suddenly...and with it waves of weeds and lots of landscaping chores. 
With all the graduation festivities, college preparations, and just life in general...the yard fell to the wayside and now it's a neglected jungle.
But for the sake of my sanity {and to preserve some prettiness around here},

I grabbed my camera, wandered around the yard, and just focused on the little bits of loveliness lingering there.
 
Like the lilacs in full bloom...oh how I love their sweet scent.
 
 or the radiant reds & pretty pinks bursting into bloom
 
 
 
 
When I let myself simply ponder the sights around me...
 
 
it's amazing the wonders one can find.
 
Ponder Yonder Wonder Wander
{four word poem courtesy my dad}

2 comments:

traci said...

Oh your flowers look beautiful. I didn't see a weed at all. Have a great day.

Sheila Rumney said...

I too have weed jungles growing, but I am trying to focus on the beauty whether than the weeds. Beautiful photos, sweet friend!