Friday, March 21

A Life Well-Lived

Today I am mourning the loss of my dear friend's daddy...

 
but celebrating his life well-lived.  Earl was a loving, generous, ornery soul.  It was a privilege to be included in his circle of friends.  And he will be deeply missed.
 
Thank you, dear Earl, for always treating my family as if they were your family.  Thank you for the love & laughter you shared with us.
And thank you for those sweet bird feeders you made for me.  Love you more.

3 comments:

Alice Wingerden said...

So sad for Sheila. He definitely sounds like an amazing man. I love the photograph that you included with your loving tribute post for him.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

At the end, all that matters is the love that we shared with our loved ones xo

Sheila Rumney said...

I just saw this... thank you dear friend for this beautiful post and all you did and continue to do for me and my family. Love you!