Monday, September 23

Summer Spent

It's no secret that I love summertime.  And the days I love best are the ones spent simply.  No real agenda to them...just simple spontaneity.
 
 
The kind of day that's just a little bit lazy. 
With the wonder of nature all around you.
 
 
A simple summer day spent with a stroll in the woods...
 
 
and some roaming of the countryside.
 
 
 And it's always nice to have a pretty pond nearby.

 
Yes...summer spent simply... with some people you love.
 
 
{My brother Sean came up from Texas to spend a week with us in the early days of September. The photos were taken one bright morning...spent at a nearby lake...Dad & Murphy came along, too}.

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad you were able to spend some wonderful time with your brother and dad.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, You know how much I love family time . . . family time is always the best :O) Beautiful pics my friend. xo

traci said...

those are the best days. beautiful shots. how nice to enjoy some time with your brother and dad.