It's that time of year again...
when summer rushes out and school days rush in.
Both my girls are in high school {aaack!} this year.
A very special time in their lives...
My sassy senior. Brynn begins her last year...it's going to be an amazing year.
My fabulous freshman. Reilly begins her first year at high
school with anxious anticipation.
And this is the year for milestones. Today Mom's taxi left...without mom!! Brynn is the designated driver for the first day of school {and every day if she gets her way:}. Lots of luck, girls! Be safe. Be smart. And remember...I love you more!







3 comments:
Hi Leah,
This year will be lots of fun for both of them. Have fun and make lots of memories. I was so happy to be home with Cassandra in her senior year. Excited for Fall already . . can't help it. For some reason it makes me want to sew more :O) xo
Such an exciting time. I am sure they had a wonderful day. What are you driving now?
This year will fly by for you all! Hoping it is a great one!
Post a Comment