At home, we call her Queen B. And this past Saturday, dressed up for her Junior prom, she certainly looked the part.
But it wasn't easy getting her there. You see, my daughter Brynn rarely wears dresses and she doesn't like heels. So obviously, shopping for her prom attire was a bit of a challenge and a headache.
But a dress was decided upon, shoes were found, and she even picked out some rhinestone accessories. And on the day of prom, one of her best friends styled Brynn's hair for her. It was the perfect hairdo for Brynn and her friend Ashton did a wonderful job.
Then, Brynn put on her dress and she simply sparkled. Yes, I'm her mother and it's true I am biased, but she looked like a queen to me.
A group of her friends showed up, they posed for photos, and off they went
in a big stretch limo to dine, laugh, and dance the night away. And they did just that...'til the wee hours of the morning.
{Two seniors won the vote for Prom 2013's Queen & King}
Yes, on prom night, she looked like a queen...beautiful, sparkling and happy...but every day she looks like that to me. Our Queen B.










4 comments:
Leah, she looks beautiful . . all grown up too :O) Cassandra was the same way too, could not do heels and yes it was a struggle too. Too funny now when I look back . . great memories that for sure. Blessings, Sandy xo
Oh she looked beautiful. What a fun night. A stretch limo with friends!! If you can believe it my honey and I went to prom together. I have the horrendous pictures to prove it.
What a magical night for a beautiful young lady! Great pics!
Stunning....I love this darling post. Every piece is just perfect.... and everyone looks cute in the group shot. Xo
Ciao Bella
Carmelina
Post a Comment