Friday, September 14

Workshop Whirlwind

After a really long dry spell, I'm back to creating & engaging in my "artsy" side.  Finally delving into a few of the online workshops I signed up for last spring!  Silly me, I thought with the "lazy, hazy days of summer", I'd have lots of time to play in my studio.  Not so.

And I guess my heart just wasn't in it then.  But now, I find myself anxious to get my hands messy again.  I'm excited about trying some new techniques on canvas, in journals, & such.  I'm in a workshop-whirlwind and looking for my creative "mojo".  And I'm going to need it...I've signed up for two more workshops that begin in October!

3 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, I get like that sometimes too . . you'll be busy and creative again come October. Fall always seems to inspire me to create. Can't wait to see your new creations. Happy Creating Kiddo! Blessings, xo

Sheila Rumney said...

Looks like you have having fun creating! Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you are creating!!

traci said...

good for you!!! that looks like a gorgeous project.