Tuesday, July 20

On the Road...Again

A short time ago, my Dad came across a "treasure trove" of sorts...old family photos that had long been forgotten.  Most I had never seen.  Some are mysteries to us.  Like the photo here of these travelin' ladies.  Not sure if they were relatives or friends of my great-grandparents...but I just love their style.

*I'll be away from my computer for a short while, so the next few posts will feature some  vintage photo finds.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Leah! I would love to see more of your vintage photos!!

Happy week to you ~

:) T

Kristi McInerney said...

Great pics Leah! Thanks for sharing. I like the song too.

traci said...

i too love vintage photos. can't wait to see more.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your pictures... what treasures!!! Missing you already!

Anonymous said...

a treasure trove indeed! this photo is fabulous....thanks for sharing!

ciao bella!
creative carmelina