Tuesday, March 30

It's Time

"Let me tell thee, time is a very precious gift of God;
so precious that it's only given to us moment by moment." {Amelia Barr}
Taking a break...taking time to relax and refresh...has helped me shake off the blues and lifted my spirits. Each & every sweet comment I've received from all of you helped me beyond measure. And having springtime finally starting to "spring" up around here has done wonders, too. So, now it's time for me to say thank you for letting me take some time away. Now it's time to tell you "I'm baaaack" to blogging. It's time to say hello again!

7 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah,

It's go good to have you back . . love your new background on your blog. Spring is finally here and what a difference it has made . . it's a pretty season! Have a good day!

Kristi McInerney said...

Gorgeous blog and gorgeous family :)

traci said...

welcome back leah!!! that quote is beautiful. as it this springlike weather. definately lifts the mood.

chasity said...

beautiful photo and beautiful quote.
i look forward to getting to know you more~~

Sheila Rumney said...

So glad to have you back! Love your new blog look!\

Can't wait until Friday so we can play!!!!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

YAY:)

chasity said...

Hi Leah....
Hope you are having a beautiful spring day.

To answer your question...
I take the picture first.
Then I think about the shot and decide what it means to me.
Then I try to find an appropriate quote to fit my feelings.

I'm really enjoying the photo blog.
Hope you are too :)

Blessings~
Chasity